I. General Provisions
The following Regulations define the rules for making transactions in the Silky Mood Online Store operating at: www.silkymood.pl, run by the SILKY MOOD company with its registered office in Katowice at T. Boya Żeleńskiego St. 108. NIP 627-252-24-48.
II. Registration and terms of ordering
- Placing an Order by the Customer is possible after:
– completing correctly the registration form located on the Store’s website,
– reviewing and accepting the Store Regulations
- Registration is one-time. With each subsequent purchase, the Customer uses the login and password previously set on the Store’s website.
- The login and password are confidential. Responsibility for damages caused by the Customer disclosing them to third parties shall be borne solely by the Customer.
- Updating the data provided during registration is possible after the Customer has used the pre-determined login and password. The responsibility for not updating the data is borne by the customer.
- By placing an Order, the Customer accepts these Regulations. Orders in the Online Store www.silkymood.pl can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via the Website www.silkymood.pl.
In order to place an order, you must select products from the available store offer, sizes, quantity and color by adding them to the basket.
Next, in the part called “Basket”, indicate:
– ordered goods,
– the address to which the goods are to be delivered and the address to which the fakura / receipt should be issued (they can be two different addresses),
– delivery method,
– payment method.
After placing the order, the Buyer receives an e-mail message confirming that the order has arrived at the store.
III. Order fulfillment
- Placing an Order on the Store website www.silkymood.pl by the Customer is tantamount to concluding a sales contract.
- Payment for the Goods and the cost of delivery of the Goods may be regulated by the Customer, only according to the following options:
transfer to a bank account on delivery
- Payment methods may change according to the information on the Store’s website (in accordance with point IV of the Regulations).
- The order processing time is counted from the moment the payment is credited to the Seller’s account.
- The Seller reserves the right to refuse to execute Orders when:
– the order form has been filled in incorrectly,
– the order was placed in violation of these Regulations.
- The product covered by the Order is delivered to the Customer by the Seller together with the sales document it is a VAT invoice.
- The Seller reserves the right of ownership of the Goods until the moment of payment in the amount of the Goods Sale Price in accordance
with the provisions of these Regulations.
- The terms and conditions of the sales agreement are set out in these Regulations, the applicable law and any individual arrangements between the Seller and the Customer. 12.
- If the payment is not credited to 48h (working days) from the moment of placing the order, the purchase is automatically canceled.
IV. Payment rules
- In the case of payments made by bank transfer or payment to the Seller’s bank account, the transfer order should be placed in the transfer title:
– Client’s first and last name
– Order number.
The payment should be transferred to the bank account:
T. Boya-Żeleńskiego 108, 40-750 Katowice
Bank account: 09 1090 2024 0000 0001 0582 8559
V. Delivery of the ordered Goods
- The Seller will deliver the ordered Goods in the form of a shipment.
- The duration of the contract is:
• payment by bank transfer 2-14 business days from the date of crediting the receivable on the Seller’s bank account
• cash on delivery 2-14 business days from the date of receipt of confirmation of order.
If the payment is not credited to 48h from the moment of placing the order, the order will be automatically canceled.
- The condition of the contract is the availability of the goods in the warehouse. In the event of unavailability of the goods covered by the order, the customer is informed by email or by phone about the status of the order and makes decisions about the method of its implementation (partial implementation, extension of waiting time, conversion to a different
color or model, cancellation of the entire order). The customer may make changes to the order until sending the goods by contacting the Infoline.
- The Seller shall not be liable for delays in delivery of the shipment resulting from reasons not attributable to them, unless such liability results from the provisions of law.
- The Seller reserves the right to refuse to process the order in case of errors on the website of the online store, consisting in displaying incorrect information. The Client who placed the order will be notified by e-mail about the situation.
VI. Exchange and Return of the Purchased Goods
- 1. Pursuant to the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 24 June 2014) (the “Act”), the Customer who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from the sales agreement within 14 days from the day of receiving the Goods.
- In the case of withdrawal from the sales contract, on the principle indicated in point VI.1. Both the Seller and the Customer who is a consumer are obliged to return everything they have received from the other party under the contract. The condition of return is the receipt from the Buyer of the Goods originally packed, the Product can not bear traces of use.
- The Customer is liable for the decrease in the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods
- The Customer with the consent of the Seller may, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Goods, return or exchange the Goods for another.
- In the event of the exchange of the Goods, the paid payment for the Goods in the amount of the Price shall be counted towards the Price of the newly ordered Goods.
- The only costs to be borne by the customer are the costs of shipping the goods to SILKY MOOD ul. T. Boya-Żeleńskiego 108, 40-750 Katowice. It is also necessary to attach an invoice or a receipt together with the withdrawal form. The buyer is obliged to inform by e-mail about the willingness to return the returned goods before shipment.
- If the payment for the product has been made in advance by bank transfer, the refund will be made to the account of the Customer from whom the payment was made or to the account specified in the Form withdrawal from the agreement concluded remotely within 14 business days.
- The seller guarantees a refund equal to the price of the goods. The shop does not refund the shipping costs incurred by the customer in the case of returning the goods returned to the store.
- At the time of receipt of the parcel, the customer should check the contents of the package in the presence of the courier, in order to check whether the content corresponds to the order and whether there have been any damage during transport. In case of not checking the contents of the package in the presence of the courier, complaints related to the above mentioned point will not be considered. If this situation occurs, a damage report should be drawn up in the presence of the courier, please inform us and return the parcel to our address. w/w punktem nie będą uwzględniane. Jeśli nastąpi taka sytuacja należy sporządzić protokół uszkodzeń w obecności kuriera, poinformować nas o tym i odesłać przesyłkę na nasz adres.
VII. Product complaint
- Pursuant to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of June 24, 2014) to Customers who are consumers, the Seller is responsible for the non-compliance of the Goods with the contract. In the case of customers who are not consumers, the Seller responds to the rules set out in the Civil Code.
- When submitting a complaint, the customer is obliged to send the product together with a correctly filled return form and proof of purchase to the following address::
T. Boya-Żeleńskiego 108
40-750 Katowice – with a note on the complaint.
The Seller considers complaints within no more than 30 days.
Annex: return form
VIII. Seller’s liability
- The Seller shall not be liable for the consequences of improper or noncomplying with the Regulations by the Customer, in particular incorrect filling in the registration form or order form.
- Subject to the mandatory provisions of law, towards customers who are not consumers, the liability of the Seller is limited to losses and does not include lost profits, and may not exceed the amount of the Price
IX.Personal data protection
- By registering at the Store, the Customer consents to the collection and processing by the Seller of personal data provided in the form within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101 item 926 with .) only for the purpose of performing Orders.
- The customer may agree to receive from the Seller information about advertising and commercial via the Registration form and marking the appropriate option in it. This information may be provided to the client, including by means of electronic communication. Expressing consent is not a condition for the implementation of the Order.
- The customer has the right to inspect the content of personal data provided and correct them, as well as to request deletion of data.
- The customer making the purchase in the Store agrees to transfer his e-mail address and for processing by the online store www.silkymood.pl and SILKY MOOD Sandra Wildner personal data of the Customer for the purpose of sending messages by electronic means (in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Data Protection Act personal data from
August 29, 1997)
- Changes to the Regulations may be made at any time.
- The Regulations and its amendments enter into force along with the announcement on the Store’s website.